MemTest86 is a stand-alone advanced memory diagnostic utility designed for x86 architecture computers that thoroughly tests your RAMs for any fault or error. Lately a newer version of this utility has been released and it’s version is 3.5. This is one of the most precise memory testing software out there that diagnose your memory by running multiple tests and even a newbie can use this program without any hassle.
You can download this utility for free at their webpage at: MemTest86 3.5 go to this page and click on Free Download in left-hand menu, from there you can download the format you like.
What’s new in MemTest86 version 3.5?
- Limited support for execution with multiple CPUs. CPUs are selected round-robin or sequential for each test.
- Support for detection of additional chipsets. (from Memtest86+ v2.11).
- Additions and corrections for CPU detection including reporting of L3 cache.
- Reworked information display for better readability and new information.
- Abbreviated iterations for first pass.
- Enhancements to memory sizing.
- Misc bug fixes.