You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘geforce drivers’ tag.
Nvidia has released it’s GeForce WHQL-signed driver, version is 195.62, they released it the day after they released Version 195.62 in beta mode. These drivers provide support for their GeForce series of GPU’s which includes, GeForce 6, 7, 8, 100 and 200 series, plus these drivers has ION desktop GPU support.
GeForce 195.62 WHQL Certified Drivers comes with following changes:
- Smoother Online HD videos in Adobe Flash 10.1 beta through GPU Acceleration support.
- GeForce GT 240 GPU support.
- OpenCL 1.0 (Open Computing Language) support for GeForce 8 and later series of GPU’s.
- CUDA ToolKit 3.0 features and performance enhancements.
- New gaming titles Borderlands, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, FIFA Soccer 10 and more gets SLI and multi-GPU support.
- Single GPU and NVIDIA SLI support on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel X58-based motherboards.
- Plus other bug fixes which include but not limited to improved performance for Need for Speed: Shift.
- These drivers comes with and will install PhysX System Software version 9.09.0814.
Shortly after releasing GeForce 182.46 BETA drivers NVIDIA just released another version of their GeForce drivers, GeForce 182.47 BETA Driver with OpenGL 3.1 Support.
Drivers version 182.47 for Windows and drivers version 180.37.04 for Linux provide beta support for OpenGL 3.1 and GLSL 1.40 support (as well as full OpenGL 3.0 and GLSL 1.30 support)
Supported Graphics Cards!
These driver support GeForce 8 series and higher video cards and a broad range of Quadro cards as well as any ION based products.
Windows 7 Compatible!
Yes, these drivers are Windows 7 Compatible, you can use them if you are using Windows 7, download the Vista drivers and you are good to go.
For more info and download links to GeForce 182.47 Developer Beta Drivers visit this page
GeForce 182.46 BETA Drivers
Incase you are looking for GeForce 182.46 BETA Drivers which take care of several bugs from previous versions of GeForce drivers, I am placing the links to them here.
Windows XP, Windows XP Media Center Edition
Windows XP x64, Server 2003 x64
Windows Vista 32-bit
Windows Vista 64-bit