You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘nvidia gpu drivers’ tag.
Nvidia has released it’s GeForce WHQL-signed driver, version is 195.62, they released it the day after they released Version 195.62 in beta mode. These drivers provide support for their GeForce series of GPU’s which includes, GeForce 6, 7, 8, 100 and 200 series, plus these drivers has ION desktop GPU support.
GeForce 195.62 WHQL Certified Drivers comes with following changes:
- Smoother Online HD videos in Adobe Flash 10.1 beta through GPU Acceleration support.
- GeForce GT 240 GPU support.
- OpenCL 1.0 (Open Computing Language) support for GeForce 8 and later series of GPU’s.
- CUDA ToolKit 3.0 features and performance enhancements.
- New gaming titles Borderlands, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, FIFA Soccer 10 and more gets SLI and multi-GPU support.
- Single GPU and NVIDIA SLI support on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel X58-based motherboards.
- Plus other bug fixes which include but not limited to improved performance for Need for Speed: Shift.
- These drivers comes with and will install PhysX System Software version 9.09.0814.